who believes good design can change the world
I believe that designing a meaningful experience is about...
- Designing for real people, who laugh, cry, dream, scream, love, hate, think and believe.
- Fully understanding the problem through collaboration and empathy and working together to create innovative solutions.
- Understanding that is no such thing as No, there is just a different way of getting to Yes.
- Believing that there are always ways to make it better and there is always more to learn.
- Trying...failing is better than not trying at all.
- Knowing that sometimes the simplest solution is the best.
My Life Story
My name is Sarah Woodrow. I am a web/UX designer based in Cambridge, UK.
Fresh from a fine art degree in 2005, I started my career in a design studio creating websites and information kiosks for tourist destinations. I have also worked as an inhouse designer and freelanced throughout my career. I love experimenting and collaborating to create meaningful, enjoyable experiences, from web apps to computer games. Visit my linked in »
Some experience -------> Lots of experience
- User testing & user research
- Graphic design
- Online marketing
- Project management
My Box of Tricks
HTML, CSS, PHP, asp. net (MVC), Jquery, Wordpress, Concrete 5, Meteor
Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, Aptana,